Nepal bracelet made from Czech glass seed beads and cotton thread. Collect your own stack of these elegant patterns. Each one is crafted with passion and quality. Thanks to the gifted women behind the Lifted Hopes project, anyone can enjoy the true beauty of Nepal. You’ll also be happy to hear that the artisans are now in a position to share profits that were previously unavailable to them, thanks to direct sales through Lifting Hope.
- Nepal bracelet made with multi color beads, focusing mainly on pink and teal.
- Made of glass beads, cotton thread and lots of love.
- This measures 7 inches in circumference.
- Matte and semi shiny finish.
- Made in Nepal by Ramila’s team.
Sold directly from makers, all the sales are direct from the women who make them, you’ll be playing your part in a very important social movement – providing Nepal artisans with a decent wage.